In today’s highly regulated and ever-changing environment, it’s important that legal advisors marshal effective and proactive counsel to help their clients in both their daily activities and in their long-range strategic planning. Whether with a new acquisition, the protection of a key brand, or the development of a new distribution network, we supply that assistance.
Our extensive and varied practice in retail matters includes representing the world’s largest retailers, breweries and beverage companies. From our work in expanding and assisting Europe’s leading retailer with the opening of new stores throughout Romania, to advising movie theaters on advertising restrictions, to protecting and enforcing brands and intellectual property, we have the skills and experience to help.
We’ve advised retailers, manufacturers, and food and beverage companies on a full range of matters, including:
- Licensing, marketing, and distribution agreements;
- Mergers, acquisitions, and dispositions;
- Labeling, marketing competitions and regulatory matters;
- Strategic partnering and joint ventures;
- Processing and supply contracts;
- Company governance and compliance issues;
- Shareholder control and oversight matters;
- Data protection, reporting and disclosure obligations; and
- Intellectual property protection and enforcement.